President and Chief Executive Officer Kobayashi Hajime
ASOBIBA Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “ASOBIBA”) hereby establishes the following stipulations pertaining to the handling of private information in the possession of ASOBIBA.
1. Use of Personal Information
ASOBIBA hereby sets forth the following basic policy pertaining to the handling of personal information. Purposes for use of personal information shall be specified, with notice provided to the parties in question upon acquisition of such information.
– Service activities in regards to booking and reservation of OPEN GAMES and PRIVATE RESERVATION GAMES.
– Introduction of event-related information
– Business activities related to statistical information of masked data for ASOBIBA group (for example [80% of PRIVATE RESERVED GAMES consist of 15 persons)
< Inquiries regarding our company and our services>
– It will be used for answers to inquiries.
– It will be used to contact applicants, to make decisions to hire and the information of results.
<Information on property>
– To answer and to contact in regards to information on property.
2. Safety & prevention
ASOBIBA will deal with the leakage, consumption or damage of the personal information that we handle. A thorough system of control shall be adopted to prevent the divulgence of private information .
3. Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to a third party.
The personal information entrusted to ASOBIBA will be properly managed. This stipulation shall not apply, however, in the following cases.
- With the customer consent
- In the case where ASOBIBA discloses information to outsourced suppliers to offer services that the customer desires.
- If it is necessary to disclose by laws
4. Disclosure, Correction or Deletion of information
With regard to private information in the possession of ASOBIBA, parties wishing to disclose, correct, make additions to, delete, terminate the use of or erase the contents of the information, notify of the purpose of use, halt the supply of data or take other actions are requested to direct such requests to the ASOBIBA group manager with which they do business, or to the Chief privacy officer. ASOBIBA will meet the request to correct, delete or make a reference of your personal information upon confirmation of identification.
ASOBIBA complies to laws that applies to personal information and conforms to its standards. ASOBIBA also reviews and strives to improve the contingency of this policy.
6. Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Review of Norms
Please be aware that there may be cases when it proves impossible to respond to withhold information, including instances when responding to the requested details is in violation of the law, cases capable of resulting in conspicuous impediment to the business operations of ASOBIBA, cases when it is deemed that no need exists for such responses in accordance with laws or regulations or under other circumstances.
7. Chief Privacy Officer and Inquiries
ASOBIBA shall appoint a chief privacy officer as stated below, who will maintain the structure need for management of personal information. If you have and inquiry or request for disclosure, correct or deletion of personal information, please contact
＜Chief Privacy Officer＞
– President and Chief Executive Officer Kobayashi Hajime
＜Complaints and Consultation Desk＞
– For matters pertaining to private information please contact the representative below
Address: 150-0044 Tokyo Shibuya-ku Maruyamacho 20-1 Shintaisomaruyama building 6F
Date of enactment：1st June 2014
Date of amendment: 18th November 2014